Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hi!

I have tried having a blog a few times before, maybe this time it will stick! We will see...

I figure I will blog about everything. Travel, crafts, Army life, deployments, kids, and health. Whatever I am facing-you will most likely read about. I will warn you, I am not a great writer. I just isn't my strong suit, so be kind :)

I have been crafting a lot lately, I can't wait to show you what I've been working on. Right now, it is mostly Christmas stuff. The girls (Kendall, 12 and Emily, 10) and I have Ben really busy cranking out ornaments. I have some mini tress in the kitchen and the entry way we have filled with our handmade ornaments. Well, I had some cute pictures of the trees and ornaments, but I am on my iPad and the google+ app isn't cooperating. Maybe tomorrow. I DID IT- here you are!

My tiny kitchen tree

My favorite ornament we made are the God's eyes. Kendall learned to make these in the 5th grade and they were my favorite then too!





No comments: