Saturday, December 7, 2013

Yearly Update....

Well, hi.

I'm back. For the 27th time. It is has been a year since my last update. Obviously a lot has happened.

  • Everyone is one year older.
  • Ryan has left and come back from Afghanistan.
  • We lived in Florida for the 6 months her was gone.  
  • We have moved onto Fort Campbell. 
  • I am now a half-marathoner. 
  • Emily started playing the guitar. 
  • Kendall is still a violinist. 
  • We are all living under one roof again!



We are keeping busy making more ornaments this year. 





Our advent calendar is a little different this year. Instead of little toys everyday- we do things. Write letters, go to events, help each other. Those are just the few we have done already. I will write up a post about it soon!

I'm off to get a haircut soon. I have to find someone new- it is so nerve racking to try a new hair stylist. Last time I got my haircut (by a new girl) it didn't turn out well, so wish me luck!

xoxo,
Christina


No comments: