Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hello World!

I say hello world. What I really mean to say is hi, Mom. And to the 3 other people that may read this :0)

I decided to start this little blog so that family and friends, near and far, can keep up with the daily happenings in our life. I can't promise anything exciting. I can promise lots of pictures... of the girls, the outdoors, the house, some food, just random stuff really, but I like to snap them, so like a bad family slideshow, you get to see them :)

I also can't promise that this will be updated everyday, with my school, girls sports, extracurricular activities and life in general, it can get hectic around here. I will do my best to update as often as possible though.

I hope you enjoy it, and if you do, maybe leave a comment :0)

xoxo bfn.

No comments: