Monday, September 7, 2009

random things from recent



(I need another one... now)


  1. i am loving the weather! love having the windows open all day. leaves are starting to change. pumpkin spice latte is back. I am genuinely excited about fall.
  1. i only have 9 classes left until I get my B.A.!!! This has been a long time in the making... so you don't understand how excited I am.
  2. thanks the Ward Meade Park in Topeka for a lovely Monday in their park. We were pretty much the only ones there, we got to tour the old village and snap 100's of pictures (that actually seem stuck on my card, I'm pretty nervous about that) and was intrigued with the soda shops- caramel apple shake. so intrigued i had to make one. so so so good. definitely worth a repeat!
  3. enjoying lunch with friends- a turkey/swiss/cranberry cream cheese panini
  4. getting all but 2 loads of laundry done today.
  5. the sunflowers that are EVERYWHERE.

No comments: